Superlatives are an easy way to get students laughing and a good excuse to highlight your great teenagers.
How to Play:
Have your leaders brainstorm a list of superlatives (or use ours) and either have students vote, have leaders vote, or do a mixture of both (do this before youth starts via texting). You could create a slide for each category and then take pictures of winning students in front of the slide or you could just announce the winners and have everyone cheer.
- Most miles traveled to come to youth that night
- Most Creative (maybe based on how they've dressed for the Christmas Spirit)
- Most likely to get coal (I wouldn't use this, but it's got potential)
- Most likely to still believe in Santa
- Biggest Grinch
- Santa look alike
- Most likely to have "World Peace" on wish list
- Most likely to win a snowball fight
- Most likely to make cookies for Santa
- Most Elf-like