This game is great for valentines day. Otherwise, we don't play it and it isn't very applicable at all.
- 3 Clipboards or something for contestants to write on
- A way to keep score for yourself
- A curtain or way to divide a stage. We hung a sheet from the ceiling.
- 4 Chairs
How to Play:
Begin by choosing a girl volunteer and sending her out of the room. When she is no longer in earshot, choose three guys as "contestants". They will be sitting on stage in the 3 chairs on one side of the curtain. Bring the girl in and sit her in the chair on the other side of the curtain (cover her eyes while she walks in so she doesn't see the boys competing). If your group is small and she's able to memorize all the boys and guess who the contestants are, just have her face the wall the whole time.
Number the boys, "Contestant 1, 2, and 3"
Ask the boys a question. They write down their answers, trying to sweep the girl off her feet with romance. You read their answers out loud (they aren't speaking in order that their voice doesn't give them away). The girl scores their answers accordingly. Let's say... 1 out of 10. 10 being best answer possible. Then onto the next question until you've run out of questions. The boy with the most points wins a date to Starbucks or Coldstone or McDonalds with the girl and two leaders.
- Use 5 questions... definitely not all ten.
- Make sure the crowd doesn't say any names. You don't want someone to say, "Josh! that's so cute!" and then his identity will be revealed. That'll be a bummer.
- Play some current, clean love songs.
Next choose 1 guy as a volunteer and three girls as contestants and repeat.
Example questions: (feel free to write your own and be goofy with them)
- If you were a hero on the Avenger team, which one would you be and why?
- If you and your date were selected for the hunger games, how would you protect them?
- Describe your idea of a best first date.
- If we were on a date and I farted in the car with you, would you roll down the window, or leave it rolled up?
- If you only had $20 to spend on your one year anniversary, how would you spend it?
- If you were going to take your date to a professional sports game, where would you take them?
- If your date was having a bad day, how would you cheer them up?
- If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
- Your date wants to go shopping, where would you take them?
- Your date decides to take you hunting and accidentally shoots you in the foot, how do you respond?
- Your date wants to be a deep sea fisherman/woman, lumberjack, or monster truck driver, which do you want them to be and why?