A race to see who can drink hot chocolate the fastest.
- Test the drink first. Don't let your students get burned by hot chocolate that's too hot.
- For good production value, google hot chocolate recipes and use mini marshmallows.
- Give the winner a pack of hot chocolate mix.
- Throw mini marshmallows into the audience.
- With all up front games, encourage your youth group to cheer on their peeps.
- Depending on the number of contestants, you may need multiple judges.
- 1 tall mug of hot chocolate for each participant.
- Napkins for clean up.
How to Play:
Give a tall mug of hot chocolate to each contestant. Use 2 - 5 contestants. On your mark, have them start chugging. Have a leader judge who the winner is based on who finishes their cup first. If you have several contestants, have a couple leaders ready to help keep eyes on different cups.
Turn this into a trick game where a student gets to be the winner. Have multiple leaders and a student as the contestant. Prep everyone on the plan ahead of time: the leaders will act like the hot chocolate is scolding hot and the student will be drinking lukewarm hot chocolate casually like it's nothing.