- Shaving cream (one can per team)
- Trash bags (one bag per team)
- Blindfolds (one per team)
How to Play:
Recruit pairs of students. One person from a pair sits in a chair. Cut a hole in the trash bag for their head to fit through to keep them clean.
The other partner in the pair is blindfolded in front of their partner and given a can of shaving cream. Their job is to make a beard on their teammate. We did this during a Wednesday night and the results were hilarious. Have the group judge the best beard.
- Girls with beards are funnier than boys with beards.
- Have some paper towels or wet wipes handy.
- Give one student a heads up ahead of time and tell him to put the shaving cream in the kids hair too.