Players compete to see who can perform various actions the loudest
- Do a practice round for each action
- Keep the teams small so that more people participate
- Save the Screaming round for last so students will be loosened up by the time you get to it!
- Don't forget to cheer for the winners!
How to Play:
We had everyone compete in every round. We played a round and then decided the winner of that round. You could also separate the group into teams and have each team send one contestant up to compete in a round. If you choose to do things that way, you may find that only a few people are participating from each team.
If you have everyone compete, just remember a few who sound the loudest so that you can have them go head to head against one another. And narrow it down to one winner per round.
- Loudest whistle
- Loudest clap
- Loudest snap
- Loudest knuckle crack
- Loudest burp
- Loudest whisper (No use of vocal chords)
- Loudest stomp
- Loudest tongue click
- Loudest scream
Note: Our students loved this game. We did it with a high school only group and it was a lot of fun to watch them loosen up and scream as loud as they could and laugh afterwards. It was a great game for bonding.